System Password Settings
iconik lets you set how users are allowed to set their passwords.
- Click on ADMIN in the top navigation.
- Choose Settings from the left navigation bar.
- This will show the System Settings
- Focus on the Password strength panel
- Click to update the settings.
- Minimum password length - The minimum number of characters for setting a password. Minimum is 8
- Require uppercase letters - Require user to have a password with one or more uppercase letters (A-Z)
- Require lowercase letters - Require user to have a password with one or more lowercase letters (a-z)
- Require special symbols - Require user to have a password with symbols, e.g. *,%,#,& etc..
- Require digits - Requires user to have one or more numbers in their password