Jobs can be managed if they haven't finished. For example waiting jobs cancelled, failed jobs retried and priority of transcode jobs changed.
- Click on ADMIN in the top navigation.
- Choose Jobs from the left navigation bar by pressing the icon.
There are two views of the jobs:
Click on the links above to learn more.
You can view more information on a job by clicking on the title of the job in either the dashboard or the history view.
- Click on the title.
- In the dashboard this will show the job information in a modal window, in the history will go to a page that shows the complete job information.
The job view will show the steps that the job went through and the status of those stages, and a timestamp of when that information was last updated.
To be able to abort a job, make sure it has not yet finished.
- Right click on the job you wish to abort.
- Click on the Abort.
You may wish to restart a job if there was a problem causing the
To be able to restart a job, make sure it has finished or failed.
- Right click on the job you wish to restart.
- Click on the Restart.
Transcode and transfer jobs can have their prioritization changed before they have started.
- Find the transcode job that to re-prioritize
- On the job row will be the priority.
- Choose the priority - 9 being the highest, 1 the lowest.
- As the queue is processed, and any existing in-progress transcodes completed the prioritization will take place.
You can view the associated Asset for a job.
- Right click on the job you wish to view.
- Click on the View asset.