When writing a comment it can be useful to mention other users and user groups in the comment, to bring what you are writing to their attention.
The end user you mention will need to have notifications enabled for "Mentions" - either getting them through email, or through a web notification when they are logged into iconik.
- Go to an asset that you wish to comment on
- Start typing in the comment box
- To mention someone, type @ (the "at" sign) and wait a second
- A chooser will appear with a list of Users at the top, and User Groups
- Continue typing to match the name (the chooser will disappear until you stop typing), or use the chooser to select the User or User Group that you want.
- To complete the select either hit return/enter on the keyboard or choose with the mouse.
- When you are done with your comment just send as normal by pressing
- The user will receive a notification in the background.
This can be used in the following places:
- If you are logged in, and visiting a share page you can mention other users.
- If you are replying to another comment.