Transcriptions for an asset can be edited and deleted from the asset's transcription panel. Please make sure you also read viewing transcriptions to understand how the viewing of transcriptions works.
- Speaker View
- Timecode View
- Go to the asset that has the transcription.
- Click on the icon on the left to open the transcription panel.
- In the Transcription panel that appears you will see the transcriptions.
In the transcription panel in the speaker view, you can select a word and that becomes editable in a text field at the bottom of the transcription window. Once you are done click the green check mark to continue.
In the transcription panel, choose the timecode view so that each sentence is seperated.
- Click on the text for the transcription that you wish to edit.
- Clicking on the speaker will let you choose from the list of speakers identified.
- In the text window, you can now edit the sentence as you wish.
- If you wish to change the timecode, click on the part of the timecode you wish to edit and type in the numbers you want
- Click to save your edits.
In the transcription panel, choose timecode view so that each sentance is seperated.
- Click on the text for the transcription that you wish to delete.
- Click on the trash can icon that appears.
- It will immediately delete the transcription line.
In the transcription panel choose the split view .
- Click on the first word that you want split out to another speaker.
- Hold down shift on your keyboard
- Click on the last word that you want split out to another speaker.
- With the text selected click on the current speakers on the left hand side.
- A menu will appear, where you can choose another speaker. Select the speaker for the highlighted text.
- In the confirmation dialog that appears choose