Adding ACL to Collection
You can give access to a collection and what is in the collection by adding an ACL:
- Go into the Collection that you want to give access to.
- Open the Access Control Panel using the icon on the left
- Click on the add Access Control icon
- Choose the users and groups from the menu which you wish to have the same access control. You can also type to search in these boxes.
- Choose the permission that you want to give.
- Read: Will give read only access. They won't be able to change anything.
- Write: Will give them ability to change the asset.
- Delete: Will give them the ability to delete the asset.
- Change Access Rights Will give them the ability to change the Access Control further.
- If you want all content in this collection to receive this ACL, turn on "Propagate to all content automatically". This can be added to up to 1000 collections in total.
- Click to save.
The above is also possible to achieve from the search results, by right clicking on a Collection that is in the search results and choosing Access Control.