Adobe Premiere Pro Files Management
Existing files that are Adobe Premiere Pro project items can be managed from the Project Tab.
The iconik Panel gets information from the Adobe Application, generally every minute or so and when certain operations are done but sometimes this can be out of date - examples of this are renaming sequences or remove Project Items. To synchronize the iconik Panel:
- Go to the Project Tab
- Click on the gearbox on the top right.
- Choose "Synchronize Project".
The Project Files tab will show all the files and iconik assets used in the current project.
There is a filter to filter the list down, and you can see whether a file is missing for that Project Item, whether the file is already in iconik and whether it has a proxy.
There is a menu for each Project File:
- Open in Source Monitor - Will open that Project File in the Source Monitor.
- Select in Bin - This will find the Project File in the Project Bin.
- View Asset - If the Project File is an iconik asset this will open the asset page.
- View in iconik - If the Project File is an iconik asset this will open a web browser to that asset.
- Upload to iconik - If the Project File is not an iconik asset this will upload the file to iconik and make a new asset of that file.
There is a number of operations that will operate on all matched Project Items for the project.
- Get Proxies for all Originals - This will get proxies for all iconik project items that don't have proxies.
- Reconnect Original Files to all Proxies - This will get originals for proxy only items and associate them.
- Resolve Missing Originals - If the original file is missing this will attempt to resolve missing originals that have been added via iconik.
- Resolve Missing Proxies - If the proxy is missing this will attempt to resolve missing proxies that have been added by iconik.
- Upload All Non-iconik Project Items - Will upload all non-iconik files to iconik.
Because these operations might upload or download files from or to the cloud this might take some time