Group Saved Searches
You can group saved searches. This allows you to organize saved searches to make it simple to navigate between them.
- Open the Saved Searches panel from the search page
- Select the saved searches you want to group
- Right-click, then select “Add to Group”
- Select or create a group for the saved searches
Once you have grouped your saved searches, you can search for them from the “Saved Searches” panel. The results will appear under the groups you have assigned them to.
To move saved searches between groups, click the saved search and drag it into another group
To remove saved searches from a group, right-click saved searches and then select “Remove from Group”.
To edit the saved search group name
- Open the Saved Searches Panel
- Right-click the saved search
- Select “Edit Title”