Adding an Asset to a Collection
Assets are added to Collections from the search.
- Go to the Search page.
- Search to find the Asset(s) that you want to add to a Collection.
- Open the Collections panel in Search by pressing the collections panel icon.
- Drag the asset or collection you want to add to the Collection in the panel.
The Collection's Pod will update with up to four images from the first 4 Assets it contains
If you want to add more than one asset, highlight each asset pod whilst holding down the shift key to multi-select. Then drag from a highlighted asset to the collection.
You can add a collection to another collection so that it becomes a sub-collection from either the search results page or from within in a collection.
- Find the collection that you wish to add to another collection.
- Open the Collections panel by pressing the collections panel icon.
- Drag the collection you with associate to the parent collection
- In the dialog that appears you can choose whether to move or add