Bulk Transfer Collection Content
This allows you to trigger a transfer for asset files from it's original storage to another storage destination. The storage destination must be setup as storage in iconik that allows us to write to that storage.
If there are sub-collections in the collection that you are transferring these sub-collections are also transferred and folders are created in the target collection for their contents.
There are two ways to initiate a transfer.
- Open the Search or Collection view
- Open the Collections panel
- Click on the menu for the collection that you wish to transfer.
- Choose Transfer
- This will open the Transfer modal dialog
Alternatively you can search for the collection:
- Use the search to find the collection that you wish to transfer.
- Right click on the collection
- Choose Transfer from the menu.
Once the transfer modal dialog is open you can:
- Select the destination storage.
- Set a new path. This can be entered as a normal path string such as
- Click to start the operation.
Please note: This operation will happen in the background, and if there are a large number of assets in the collection it might take some time