iconik maintains a log of everything that occurs in the system, and everything that happens to an individual asset can be see in the Asset History Panel.
- Go to an Asset that you are interested in an open the asset's page.
- Click on the Asset History icon on the left of the screen.
- This will open a panel with the Asset History.
You can use the filters at the top of the asset history to narrow down what is displayed for an asset.
The Asset History displays a log of:
- Who performed the action.
- A Description of the operation.
- What the operation of the action was.
- When the action was completed.
Certain operations would have caused a job to occur. If you have the role then you can see and use this link.