Downloading an Asset's file
This article covers downloading using a web browser from iconik. You can also download assets using the iconik Adobe Panel which is the recommended way if you are using Adobe Applications or downloading using the agent application.
Assets can be downloaded from the Asset Page from the gearbox menu:
- Go to the asset's page.
- Click on the Gearbox menu and choose "Download".
- Choose one of the formats that you wish to download from the menu.
If there is no Download Icon
There are a few reasons that you can't download:
- Some formats can be on storage that we are unable to access from iconik, the download icon will not show for these formats.
- You do not have the correct role to download. Please see the list of roles needed for this operation in the main help section.
- You do not have the access rights to the video.
- If you are visiting a share, the share wasn't created with Download enabled.
Multiple Asset Download
If you want to download more than one asset at a time you can from either a search result or collections page.
- Go to the search page
- Search for the assets that you are interested in
- Highlight two or more assets using CTRL+Click or SHIFT+Click
- Right click on one of the selected assets
- Choose DOWNLOAD
- The assets will start downloading